Thursday 23 April 2015

The wild one Part Two

The wild one, A story of lust and adventure
Part two



It had been three long years since I had travelled to that part of the jungle, where I had met my wild one.
Now I was returning, I thought I could live without her, that day she kissed me goodbye returning once more to the depths of the jungle.

The last three years her touch had haunted me night after night until I could take it no more, I had to go back to find her.
I slowly hacked my way through the dense undergrowth shouting her name, after I thought all was lost, there she stood, we looked unbelievingly at each other for a fleeting moment, I held out my hand, as she took it I pulled her towards me
The perfume of her hair blurred my senses, she was naked, apart from a leather thong I caressed her hips, so gently, Oh the roundness of her breasts the pure softness of her skin, the ruby crimson of her sweet sweet lips.

She turned to face me, with a hand on my cheek, kissed me quite passionately. I was mesmerized by her haunting beauty,
She whispered

” I love you my darling” as I carried her off, to my camp.
We made love under the stars all night long, in the morning while she slept; I gently kissed her forehead her eyelids, onto her sweet pretty nose, careful not to disturb her.
Later I will wake her in the favourite way she loves to be woken.
This time she was mine, I would not let her go.

I told her of my plans to take her back with me, for a while she seemed excited, that night as we bathed in the moonlight the sound of the jungle shook with the howl of a distance wolf, my wild ones head leaned back as she answered with a cry, the like of which, I had never heard before.
The look on her face told me I was in danger of losing her once more to the wild.

The following night I lay half awake, remembering her answering cry to the wild, I watched her, my wild one as she slept, it must have been around two or three o’clock when I saw her stir she leaned over to see if I was asleep. 

I closed my eyes as if I were asleep, she gently kissed my cheek, picking up her spear she crept out of the camp.
I gave her a moment then followed her into the dark, the sound of the jungle was all around me, I followed for about an hour until I came into a clearing, there she was, just standing there, she gave out a cry, in front of her was a wild pack of wolfs the red of their eyes seem to shine in the darkness of the night.

Pulling out my gun fearing they would attack her, as she knelt down in front of them, they came to her, the leader of the pack stood by her side he was a massive size dark grey in colour with deep scarlet eyes, it was a Romulus and Remus scenario she was, as if one of them.

I put my gun away suddenly the leader lifted his head, sniffing the air letting out a low growl he looked straight at me, I was frozen to the spot, it was pointless to run, no way could I outrun a pack of wild wolfs, with one leap the leader stood before me, the sides of his snarling jaw curled up showing his teeth, my life swept before me as I awaited my doom.

Suddenly my wild one let out a cry, the leader cowered, turned and walked away, she held out her hand, I took it and walked cautiously with her towards the pack, the wolfs sniffed around me, she whispered
“You will be safe now, come lay with me”

Still aware I was in the company of wild animals I guardedly lay beside her, the air was thick with the scent of apprehension, but soon I could see I was accepted into the pack, she took with both hands my shirt and ripped it off my back, 
“You are home now,” she said “you are where you belong, kiss me”

We made love that night, in the wild, under the stars, my senses aroused by the sheer autonomy that I felt, is this truly the life that I sought?
I hadn’t tamed my wild one, but I had found a way I could be with her, in that brief moment I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment