Thursday 23 April 2015

The Party


I had noticed her in a corner and had made my presence known to her, it turned out she had been stood up and as it happened we had clicked
 
I left her waiting in the hall and bid my farewells to my other guests, it had been one of those educated party’s with lots of philosophical conjectures after we had put the world to rights my guests began to drift off one by one until only a few remained.
I had noticed her in a corner and had made my presence known to her, it turned out she had been stood up and as it happened we had clicked, so after a few niceties, we both had come to realise the longing in both our hearts, she in my mind was a goddess and why in hell would any right-minded guy leave her in the lurch?

I persuaded her to stay after the last guest had gone and then we might have a drink together and hopefully get to know each other a little better she agreed and as I hurried the other guests home my anticipation level along with the unknown pleasure of discovery heightened to an almost unbearable state.
The moment came, we made our way to the little lounge and she settled down on the settee, "a glass of Champaign"? I asked
“Oh!,’ I would love one she replied, and so began the start of the most wonderful night of my life.

We talked it seemed for hours I had taken it on me, to hold her hand and at the appropriate moments in our conversation to squeeze it gently, I was mesmerized by her green eyes and could hold back no more, pulling her closer to me we kissed, her lips were like a sweet cherry liquor, we kissed again and as I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth, I could feel the passion that smoulder inside her, no words were spoken as we made our way up the spiral stairway I could feel my heart going into overdrive.

We made love that night in a way that would put to shame the exploits of Romero and Juliet in the morning we made love again, after which she laid her head on my shoulder and snuggled down falling gently into a contented sleep, in the morning I kissed her body and slipped out of the bed and into the shower, before I had time to finished my shower I saw her, she stood there before me, allowed her robe slip to the floor she stepped into the shower with me.

I could feel my arousal level rise once again as I watched her, the warm water trickling over her breasts our closeness meant that it was impossible for our body’s not to touch, she kissed me and whispered “good morning darling what would you like for breakfast?” and with a knowing look from her green eyes she dropped to her knees, my body was overcome by a tremendous tingling sensation as our lovemaking continued in the shower.

After a breakfast of fruit nuts and seeds I drove her home, the drive home was in blissful silence, I felt good with her beside me as we revelled in a period of contented memory’s, arriving at her home, she alighted from the car, as we kissed once more she said, with a wink and a sparkle in her eye, "call me" 
"Oh! I will" I replied, as I watched her make her way up the steps to her front door I had already begun to plan our next encounter.

Erica, that was her name, by the way, had told me she was a fan of the arts and I noticed there was to be a presentation by the Royal Ballet of “Sleeping beauty” at The Royal opera house Covent garden, we were only ten minutes’ drive from the city centre so I decided to procure a couple of tickets in the hope that she would be my partner for that evening.

I gave Erica a call as requested and with a ring of excitement in her voice she giggled a “Thank you” when I suggested my idea

The evening arrived, Erica was ready and waiting for me, smack on the stroke of 7.30 as arranged, she was dressed in a low cut flowing orange and pink chiffon gown, her firm breasts only just managing to concealed themselves by a dark burnt orange pashmina draped casually around her beautiful calcite marble neck

I was in my tails and felt under-dressed and she slipped in the car beside me,
"Good evening Johnny" she whispered and kissed me on the cheek.

Arriving at the opera house I jumped out and held the door open for Erica, throwing my keys to the parking attendant Erica took my arm and we made our way to the main auditorium.
The ballet was everything it should have been, and during the intermission, as Erica and I enjoyed a drink I couldn’t help but see the amount of admiring glances she was getting, it made me feel quite proud to be with her.

The rest of the ballet was just as enjoyable but by the end we were both ready to eat, we decided to walk the short distance to the Savoy hotel.
Our meal went well and at the end of it Erica remarked "what a lovely time it had been" and "how sad it had to end", I leaned towards her and whispered, 


"Well, it doesn’t have to end just yet darling, I have booked a room here and it's waiting for us if you would like to make a night of it"? Then I could drive you home after breakfast"
A grin of approval spread across her face as I ordered another bottle of Dom PĂ©rignon.

The sheer volume of expectant gratification flowed over us as we made our way to our room.
Unlocking the door to our room, I throw open the door, picked Erica up into my arms, her head hung back allowing her long black hair to sway as I carried her to the bed.
"O’ Johnny" she cried "I love you so much",
"I love you to my darling" I said, and gently lowered her down onto the luxurious silk covers she looked into my eyes, "kiss me, my darling I never want this moment to end".

The intensity of our lovemaking reached, I would have thought to most other lovers an almost envious crescendo, I couldn’t take my eyes off Erica, her beauty radiated in a way that she lit up any room she entered, we woke to the sound of a knock on the door, our breakfast had arrived as we sat eating together.

I took a quick slurp of orange juice and took Erica's hand in mine,
"Marry me Erica, marry me and make me the happiest man in the world", she looked into my eyes I could see a little tear form in the corner of her eye
"My darling Johnny I can think of nothing more I would want, than to marry you yes  I will marry you", I took her in my arms and said

"I am never going to let you go, and I will never leave you on your own my darling". We kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment