Thursday 23 April 2015

The wild one part one

The wild one 
Part One

I had been planning a journey to the Amazonian rain forests for some time now, my interest in it’s unparalleled biodiversity has always fascinated me, couple that with my love for Entomology how could I resist a visit, after all it has the largest collection of living plants and animal species in the world.

Little did I know I was about to discover a new species of unparalleled beauty, a beauty, the likes of which the world had never seen.
We landed at Brasília around three in the afternoon, my party was waiting for me, so I wasted no time in loading up, and we started out at 3.50 pm on the 26 June to the first camp in the Amazonas.

After one day at the base camp I heard rumours of huge insect, apparently it was green all over apart from two black spots, this was new to me so first thing next morning I made my way out alone into the forest to see if I could find it.
After three days in the jungle I still had had no sight of this weird insect, I rested in a clearing suddenly A noise in the undergrowth made me look up.
My eyes feasted upon a young woman she was just standing there looking at me, I spoke

“This is a very dangerous part of the jungle, are you far from your party”?
Over the next two hours, I learned all about her and realized, love, at first sight, IS possible.
She was born to be wild, a mere glance from her eyes and you would know, to see the power in them to feel her overwhelming appeal ,I can tell you now, you would have no chance.

Once she has set her aim on you, she will play you, like a tiger with its prey, teasing, tempting, tantalizing, and swiftly like a blade in the night she will strike.
Her all-encompassing hold over you is as a spider’s web holding you, but allowing you movement only to cling on until she has finished with you.
She is a nomad, a Queen of the forest, a Boadicea; she is indigenous of the wild, a huntress.

Yet she has a soft side, a side of beauty, that is shown only to a privileged few, if you are one of the lucky ones you will find a highly intelligent, sophisticated woman that would put to shame the likes, of those that frequent the finesses Museums and Art Galleries of the world.
I was one of that elite band that saw the true woman to know her is to feel the power of the wind, the heat of the sun, the intensity of the storm she could never be tamed, but to be close to her you need to let her go.

We looked at each other; my wild one and I, gently I kissed her, she backed away with a furtive blush, her animal protective instinct kicking in Once again I kissed her, moving my hand through her silken hair I could feel her begin to succumb as she tempted me with a “come hither” look
She was now in a more playful mood but still deadly, I could feel her hot breath on my cheek as I awaited her yielding move.
Now was the time, we made love as the music played in our harmony, then in a wild crescendo of love and lust it was over, she had devoured me, I was hers, surrendering to her all-encompassing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment