Wednesday 22 April 2015

THE MOTORCYCLE GIRL



It was another lacklustre day in my life, nothing ever seemed to happen to me, I was in one hell of a rut; the highlight of my day was to walk my dog, my problem is, I am a shy guy and I find it hard to interact with other people and so I have very few friends and then one day.

I happened to sit on the same park bench as a rather good looking female, dressed in her Sunday best; she looked very prim and proper.

She turned to me and in a soft sweet educated voice said, “What a lovely dog, what’s his name?” I looked at her as she stroked his soft ears and felt a flush begin to appear on my face.

“Sandy,” I said, “He’s a Golden Retriever.”
“He’s such a lovely colour; I suppose that’s why they call them golden”
“Yes that right” I answered,

We talked a little more, about dogs and the weather, and how she would often come to the park on a Sunday to sit and take in the fresh morning’s air before going on to church.

After that day we would meet often, I came to know her as a well brought up, courteous soft woman and finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, to my surprise she said

“I would love to go out with you, why don’t we go on my motorbike?”

Now as I had got to know her I never dreamt in a million years that she would be the sort to ride a motorbike, never the less I agreed and we arranged to meet early the next morning at the park gates.

I just somehow couldn’t imagine, how such a sweet, innocent young thing, would look like on a motorbike, I rose early the next morning and in anticipation, made my way to the park entrance.

She was there waiting for me, and from that moment my life took a dramatic turn for the better.

Copyright © johnnydod 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment