Thursday 23 April 2015

The Awakening, a journey to fulfilment.

The Awakening, a journey to fulfilment.


"The awakening" is a journey we should all take to discover ourselves, now you can follow a fellow being on his journey to fulfilment

He had travelled many miles across many borders in his quest to seek out and consult the one, who he had been told, would show him the way to complete fulfilment. After the twelfth day, he found himself in a place that emitted a feeling of calm and serenity, in the distance he could see a pathway leading up to what seemed to be a cavern.

The opening had a kind of glow, a welcoming light and there at the base of the path was the most beautiful apparition he had ever seen, she was clad, in a cloak of what could only be made of the finesse silk, as he approached her she seemed to anticipate him and reached out to him.

She took his hand and led him upwards towards the light; he offered no resistance to her magical form, had he at last, ended his journey had he at last found his approach to his inner identity, the place he searched for? He had questioned his existence many times and had heard about the magical place where he now found himself, he had been told he was to seek the beautiful maiden, the shaman of the spirit world, and now he had found her.

Follow me to the centre of my mind, he cried reach inside and touch the sinus of my very being, she smiled again and said, touch my senses and allow them to travel across your affections, and when our thoughts merge in their entirety, then and only then, can we allow your desires to flow along the path of ecstasy.

Take me he implored and use the power of my love as you will, I am at your mercy, I will completely and utterly mould to your resolve, and upon your contentment, I employ you to utilize your power once again to transport me to paradise.

As she led him, her voice uttering a mantra which would transform his spiritual identity, he climbed to the entrance and upon entering, felt a warmth inside, she smiled at his wonderment and placed his hand upon her breast, speak to me sire, tell me of your desires, he looked into her eyes and began to speak as if another voice spoke his words.

No comments:

Post a Comment